Re: Cam bearing bore size

To: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Cam bearing bore size
From: "James Franks" <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 22:13:45 -0500
I agree, Dick .

8.0 to 1 or less should be fine. Like Dick says, even a torque monster like
the 6 will get doggy at a 7.0 CR off boost.

The question is gonna be how much timing, and how much boost. Be sure to run
high test, and listen for detonation! A WB O2 sensor would be a nice idea to
tune this setup. Boosted motors like lots of fuel for cooling at high power
settings. In absence of a dyno session, run rich, Mitch.

Jim