Re: Cam bearing bore size

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Cam bearing bore size
From: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 18:45:40 -0500
Don-Your probably right about the bench flow work. Forced induction
makes up for a multitude of sins when it comes to flow & path. When the
valves open a fresh charge is waiting at the door to enter. I'm not
saying that porting, polishing, CC'ing the  chambers & undercutting the
valves would not help but the effects would be better felt on a normally
aspirated engine.
I have done basics for smoothness & balance but have not done allot of
the above so I can't vouch for the gains on this set up.

--
Mitch Seff
Oceanside, N.Y.