Re: Accelerator shaft bushings

To: <dmallin@attglobal.net>, "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Accelerator shaft bushings
From: "Lumia, John" <jlumia@ball.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 08:55:10 -0600
Al, Don, I believe the saying is "Big A** screwdriver".  Who ever comes up
with these phrases (no please lets not start another thread similar to
churchkey)?  Anyway, I was trying to suggest that a big screwdriver with large
blade would have less chance of puncturing the seal than a SA (Small A** of
course) screwdriver.  John - 1976 TR6