RE: TR6 U-Joint Failure

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>,
Subject: RE: TR6 U-Joint Failure
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:50:23 -0800
We just did all  of that for "Rosey", had no problem with the
U-Joints,  I don't use any  brand but Spicer ... well worth the cost
...  however we found  almost  every flange to be distorted  or worn
out!   This was clearly caused by lack of lubrication (by DPO) given
that ... everything was assembled with Mobil One Grease and the
nipples  that  came with the Spicers work just fine...
:

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L