RE: TR6 U-Joint Failure

To: <genehart@att.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: TR6 U-Joint Failure
From: "Mark Pruitt" <mwpruitt@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:54:57 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
Vance,

You are not right!!! You must have had some toddies tonight.... I would
rather someone else do this tedious job than me!!! I've done everything else
on my TR6, but the u-joints, diff, and rear axles are for someone with the
right tools and experience!

Mark Pruitt
GTA Assistant Director
Triumph TR6 1972