RE: Harnesses

To: Autox List <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Harnesses
From: "Moore, John" <jmoore@spyglass.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 14:38:09 -0500
Interesting note about Schroth is that they also now sell a version of thier
competition harnesses with a modified cam lock that also can be released by
pressing a large red button in the center of the cam lock. This allows it to
be DOT approved for street use and provides a real, separate shoulder straps
type harness.

John Moore
1993 Toyota MR2 NA