Re: Harnesses

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>, "Loren Williams" <Loren@kscable.com>,
Subject: Re: Harnesses
From: "William Schenker" <schenker@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 21:11:31 -0700
> BTW, I'm still waffling on whether or not I wanna put a bolt-in 4 point
roll
> bar (with harness bar and cross brace) into my car for next year.  It'd be
> great ease to my paranoid peace of mind and would offer me a better place
> attach my harness shoulder belts.  OTOH, I could probably better spend the
> money elsewhere, like tires.

Eric,

I'm in a different situation than you of course (convertable) but I can't
imagine life (and the preservation of same) w/o it.  Besides, it did a great
deal to stiffen up the car.

BTW, the original post was dealing w/ getting advice on what brand & type
(pull up/pull down) of harness people prefer - what's yours? (thanks to
Rocky and my own thoughts, I'm staying away from "Y" style.)

Bill Schenker
Cal Club #36
'99 csp 10AE Miata