Re: Obsolete Cars and Enjoyment

To: <JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov>, <ka1ult@channel1.com>
Subject: Re: Obsolete Cars and Enjoyment
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 07:35:50 -0500
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov <JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov>

Since I am obstinate in my refusal to cut the wheelwells of my Lotus to
install flares, the car will never be competitive in either ASP or AP.  Big
deal.  It is an utter blast to drive anyway  (ask Jean Kinser).   So when I
get it painted and back on the road, I will slap a static-cling "AP" on the
side (to reflect the missing headliner and trunk insert) and have more fun
than anyone else while finishing down the list.

Lotus Europa, VW Quantum Syncro (FOR SALE), Saturn, Chev Suburban
LOON, TCVWC, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/