Re: Winners and Losers

To: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>
Subject: Re: Winners and Losers
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 20:45:27 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
To: Rocky Entriken <rocky@tri.net>
Cc: team.net <autox@autox.team.net>
Date: Monday, October 11, 1999 12:13 PM

>Rocky Entriken wrote:
>>
>> San Francisco has never had 20 winners (as in, 1st place). The highest
was
>> 15 and that was back in '83 when you took 38 trophies.  That was the
middle
>> of the period when San Francisco was easily the biggest butt-kicker in
Solo
>> II. In '88 you  had 6 firsts out of 24 trophies.
>
>I think you are only counting open wins. Don't forget the ladies...
>
>Paul Foster

No, that is total victories and total trophies for each year.

If you want the precise, specific, year-by-year, breakdown it is in the
"Trophy Track" pages of the "Trophy Count" section of my "Solo Stats" book,
which contains the statistics of all the Nationals back to Year One. And the
record of EVERY driver ever to compete in nationals. Women too.

(the 1999 edition to be out by December)

And if you really want to argue the numbers, I also have the results of
EVERY National, including the first dozen or so when there was no nice
results book published.