Re: Winners and Losers

To: Rocky Entriken <rocky@tri.net>, "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Winners and Losers
From: Phil Esra <pesra@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 15:36:38 -0700 (PDT)

--- Rocky Entriken <rocky@tri.net> wrote:

> Naw. Northwest has been sneaking up on you since '96. This year they
> caught
> and passed you:
>            SanFrancisco        Northwest
>            Champ Trophy       Champ Trophy
>    1999      3     24           6     25
>    1998      7     21           6     27
>    1997      6     21           5     15
>    1996      5     21           4     16

As an SFR member, I'd love to be able to say that my region collected
the most trophies and jackets. But geez, not only does NWR have a slick
Solo II program and a bunch of kick-ass drivers, they're just about the
nicest bunch of people anywhere. I've never even been to a Seattle
event, but I always come away from the big Northern California events
impressed by how many friendly and outgoing people I met from NWR.

Phil Esra

=====