Re: BMW M3 Questions

To: "Richard Beecher" <dick@gate.net>, <Ghsharp@aol.com>, <woodym3@erols.com>,
Subject: Re: BMW M3 Questions
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 20:59:32 -0600
From: Richard Beecher <dick@gate.net>

>I guess it's time to lend all of my observations regarding the M3.
>
>First, my ONLY concern with the car is the lack of front camber adjustment.
>Previously, the family autox cars were a '93 Corvette

I remember it well.  Thanks again for letting my run it at the warm-up event
at Nationals in 1996.  That was my first time behind the wheel of a
Corvette.  Barbara was very kind and helpful to me.  Those three runs on
damp concrete were great fun.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
LOON, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/