Re: BMW M3 Questions

To: "Chris Teague" <cteague@home.com>
Subject: Re: BMW M3 Questions
From: SunRider <SunRider@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 00:05:01 -0500
>The E36 M3 (95-99) does not have adjustable front camber
>from the factory.  You can easily shim them, but that
>is not SCCA stock class legal.  The new E46 M3
>comes out next spring (as a 2001 model) with 18" wheels,
>and 340 HP or so.  No way to tell yet if you can adjust
>the E46 M3. (I am also guessing the E46 M3 will be a SS car,
>not a AS one)

Very interesting, thanks for the info. I guess I had just assumed that
the Camber was adjustable. I guess I'll have to wait until the specs
are official. Still, I would wonder why BMW decided against allowing
adjustable camber.

Steve Bernard
Red '99 Miata - Sport Package (B-Stock)

mailto:SunRider@Worldnet.att.net