RE: Stock Classing (was: Marque Clubs)

To: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>, <Smokerbros@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Stock Classing (was: Marque Clubs)
From: "Kevin Stevens" <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 22:39:49 -0800
Per this year's Nationals, you only have a 9 second spread from SS to HS.  Make
that 4.5 for a single event.  That's an average half-second differential per
class.  There's no reasonable way to accommodate cars that are significantly
slower than HS without increasing the number of classes (by a LOT,
percentagewise), or making more cars uncompetitive throughout the class
structure by increasing the differential spread.  That's just the way it is.

KeS