Re: Philly schools April 28-29

To: <REPilfold@aol.com>, <Jkinser77@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Philly schools April 28-29
From: "HEYWARD WAGNER" <h_kenyon@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 11:59:45 -0500
Dear REPilfold,

On behalf of all Team.net subscribers who have attended on of Jean's
"Practice autocross events" I would like to thank you for exposing Jean for
the money grubbing, two faced, freeloader that she so clearly is.  In fact,
while on one of my many fly away vacations this summer I happened to run
into Jean in the south of France.  After enjoying a taste of Dom (we then
threw the rest of the bottle out) we shared many laughs over those silly
"National Champions" who had wasted their money on Evolution Schools.  I
would love to sit and chat about Jean, and her lavish lifestyle that ripping
of autocrosser affords her, but I must go to my highly lucrative retail job
just so I can keep up.  Thanks again for exposing Jean, and of course not
yourself.  Leaving your name off of your highly informative email, not
wanting the credit for yourself, now that was gutsy.

Thank you,
Heyward Wagner