Re: Philly schools April 28-29

To: REPilfold@aol.com
Subject: Re: Philly schools April 28-29
From: Arlyn Strano <arlyn@stranoparts.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 14:03:40 -0500
At 09:20 PM 03/07/2001, REPilfold@aol.com wrote:
>I seem to recollect that you took your spamming ways elsewhere. Now, here you
>are back on team.net as though nothing happened. I don't see your advertising
>in the car magazines, but of course you would have to pay for that. Cuts into
>the profits. Oh, that's right you are just doing this for the benefit of the
>autocross community. So go ahead just fill our list with constant adverts for
>your "owned and co-founded" practice autocross events.

There are a very few people who know what Jean Kinser did to keep the
McKamey Autocross School alive and well.  She worked under conditions that
I am sure you would not have.  But, she felt it was important to keep the
school going.  It took some doing to get to the where she is the owner of
Evolution.  I can tell you that her responsibilities and those of her
teachers do not end with a $200 payment and class day.  I know for a fact
that at every event both national and local, former and future students ask
a ton of questions and are shadowed when walking the courses.  And, the
Evolution instructors are always willing to help.  I can tell you from my
experience that Sam gets calls all the time, asking for set up information
and it isn't because we sell parts but, because they were students or know
students and they want advice.
As much as it might not make you happy, Jean Kinser and Evolution are
a  very big part of autocrossing.  Is your bitterness because you are not
an *owner and co-founder* or you don't have a jacket?
You know, life is way to short to consider this to be a problem.  Get over
it and use the delete key if you are offended.  I know I will in the future
when I see your name in the *from* column.

Arlyn

arlyn@stranoparts.com
         STRANO PERFORMANCE PARTS                   800/729-1831
                                 visit our website and sign up for a chance
to win a $25 gift certificate   www.stranoparts.com
                                                                 Celebrating
our 31st Anniversary