Re: Tweaked sway bar

To: Brian Berryhill <brianberryhill@flashmail.com>
Subject: Re: Tweaked sway bar
From: Gerald Chen <gerald@infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:32:50 -0800 (PST)
I autocross frequently and I've always wondered what jacking the car up
did for torsional rigidity over time.  I've always jacked the front up via
the front engine mount, and the rear from the metal box center section
which connects the two sides of the suspension.  Perhaps you can try this
method if you're worried about bending the antiroll bars any more.

Gerald