Re: SM/2 a go for 2001

To: autox@autox.team.net, pfoster@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: Re: SM/2 a go for 2001
From: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 12:18:00 -0500
Paul:

No one said SM/SM2 was perfect. As a 944 Turbo guy, I would hope you'd be
supportive towards this situation/addition. At least NER is open to
trying something new, as opposed to sticking our heads in the sand
(well, snow right now). BTW, so how's SM2 doing down your way?  :^)

Personally, I think the 944 turbo should go to SM, not SM2, since its
gearing works against the turbo's performance.

So we let things settle out as SM/SM2 continue in an experimental format.

Matt Murray (still no dog in this fight)

Matt Murray wrote:
<<<I guess so. Consider a 944 turbo and turbo Miatas for a baseline.>>>

You gotta be kidding me! Consider a 2000 lb Morgan with a 600 HP V8 tengine
as a baseline...

Paul Foster