Re: Safety statistics

To: <aschmiechen@discovercolor.com>, <eric@mail.brown911.com>, <rocky@tri.net>,
Subject: Re: Safety statistics
From: Mdmotorsprt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 12:19:44 EDT
In can, and odes have a relation to the event: he was driving, and on course at
the time, it ws VERY hot, and th car was very hot in side. Dosnet matter abotu
how or why it happened, the fact is the deaths occured during an SCCA
sanctiiened event, while in competiton. The minutiae will be be the factor that
is looked at, and a good attornet will rip it apart. They will drive home the
point that if not for the heat, if not for the heightned adrenaline of
competiton, and if certain medical contions were not know, then why weren't
known, why? In the heat of a court battle, the siomple fact that heart attack
can occur annywhere won't fly. That weak argument will get lost quickly.

mike d