Re: Safety statistics

To: "Rex Tener" <rex_tener@yahoo.com>, "Mark Sirota"
Subject: Re: Safety statistics
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:32:18 -0500
Indeed I do "misremember" -- Score one for Mark, it was north course, not
south. But Rex is right; it was '94. Now with those memory jogs I could look
him up in my results file (In '93 Desmorais drove a Jetta and completed all
his runs). The rollo happened on Patrick's second run (second day) in '94.
He was DNS for his third.

--Rocky