Re: Safety statistics

To: "Eric Salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>, "'Phil Ethier'"
Subject: Re: Safety statistics
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:20:15 -0700
I was working the course where this happened and was one of the first on the
scene.  Not an image I will soon forget. If it was ever determined to be a
heart attack, it's news to me, and I was a board member at the time.  But it
would make sense as there was no evidence of any attempt to stop or turn the
car.  Given the speed thru that area and the large distance to the trees,
there should have been time to overcome most mechanical failures.  John
Clark, the driver, was a good friend.  The passenger was a non-competitor
who was taking a fun run ride.

Rick Brown
FP 240Z

What's your future on the internet? Find out at:
http://yourfuture.ina.net     password: ebiz