Re: New thoughts on an old rule...

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Subject: Re: New thoughts on an old rule...
From: Stacey DeSpelder <37csp@pathwaynet.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:50:58 -0500
This might fall under the rule that says you can't make an illegal modification
to accommodate a legal one.  Then again, it's a safety issue if you drive a
hatchback where this loose item could reach you if something really dramatic
happens.

My sugestion is to keep this to yourself and competitors.  Talk to them and
agree on something, then live by the agreement.

Consider the alternative solution:  If you take this to the SEB via a protest
or a letter of explanation, I can see you running with your spare tire
forever.  In my experience, they interpret rules very literally.

Stacey DeSpelder
37 CSP