Re: New thoughts on an old rule...

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New thoughts on an old rule...
From: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 06:45:48 -0500
I think I mentioned this a few years ago, but Bob Monday was forced to drive
home on Saturday night, following a Tour event in Evansville (He lives in
Indianapolis) to retrieve his spare tire cover after someone threatened a
protest following Saturday's runs.  Not a short trip by any means, and his
argument for leaving it at home was that the extra race tires fit more
easily without it.  In a Neon, it weighs 4 to 5 lbs at most.  I can lose
more weight than that by cleaning out the glove compartment...8-)
Phil O.