Re: New thoughts on an old rule...

To: "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New thoughts on an old rule...
From: Eric Linnhoff <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 20:44:35 -0800
Waddaya mean "someone took it to a rediculous level"?  Who?  Remember, "we"
are "they".  My only question is that once again it would seem (to me) that
the rules contradict themselves.  Which one takes precedence?  And why?
That's all I want to know.  I have no problem running with the stupid tire
cover in place as it affects nothing, but in the case of the Neons and
similarly set up cars, why?

Funny thing about me, I absolutely follow Alfred Einstein's philosophy of
"question authority, always".  Don't just tell me how it is, I have to know
why it is.

I've found many other such contradictions in the rules in the past and I'm
sure the 2002 rule book will be rife with them as well.

Eric (is it spring yet?) Linnhoff in KC
'98 Neon R/T (see-dan)
#69 STS   #13 TLS
knuckledragger@kcweb.net