Re: Proposed SP suspension rule for 2003

To: GLaws@kscable.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Proposed SP suspension rule for 2003
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 13:18:47 EST
In a message dated 3/30/02 5:24:14 AM Pacific Standard Time,
GLaws@kscable.com writes:

> Beyond that, there is the matter of enforcement. I haven't seen a full
> alignment rack availabe at the Nationals, have you? And then which set of
> alignment specs would one use as a standard? The factory? Bear Alignment
> charts? Chilton? Motors? What if there is a conflict between the different
> alignment charts?

There are several racks available in Topeka, I'm sure.  In the event of a
protest, part of the teardown bond would be the cost of the alignment.  As
always, the specs in your factory shop manual (which you are required to
have) are the ones that would be used.

Charlie Davis