RE: Proposed SP suspension rule for 2003

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Proposed SP suspension rule for 2003
From: "Gabriel Boehm" <gabriel@boehm.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 19:22:12 -0500
The way this sound to me is that the rule is designed to allow you to add
more methods of adjustment to get you back to a "Correct" (i.e. factory)
measurements, if those settings have been altered by some other allowed
method. (for example, if some cars are lowered, the camber will be WAY off,
but with the addition of those "shims or eccentric bushings" they can be
brought to the "correct" settings)
They just don't want these parts to be added for the sole purpose of going
away from or beyond "normal settings"

Just my guess, I'm not a rules lawyer.