RE: minimum weight requirement

To: "'Aaron Johnson'" <fpspitfire37@msn.com>
Subject: RE: minimum weight requirement
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:06:12 -0500
I meant to send the original reply back to the list, not to you
personally...sorry :(

I suspect that you'll save yourself some time and shoot an e-mail to
hduncan@scca.org and ask what rule governs this tradition....I'd suspect
that there is something, but I've been wrong before...it would be funny
if there isn't, although Id bet it would get added real quick :)

DaveW