Re: minimum weight requirement

To: Dave Whitworth <dave@wcsllc.net>
Subject: Re: minimum weight requirement
From: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 18:10:51 -0500
Prepared cars are weighed without driver.  There was an effort a few
years ago to add 180 pounds to the minimum weights in the rulebook and
weigh WITH driver, but it was defeated.  (In my personal case, that
would have been a 30 pound penalty - since I only weigh 150!!!  And,
yes, I DID write a letter)  The only cars weighed with driver, I
believe, are some of the Mods.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman