Re: Pertronix ignitor and flamethrower coil?

To: datsunmike@nyc.rr.com, ambradley@yahoo.com, doctor_evil@fastmail.ca,
Subject: Re: Pertronix ignitor and flamethrower coil?
From: "Chris Davies" <fairlady_67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 19:44:17 -0800
I used the Pertronix in my 1600 along with their Flamethrower coil. Wasn't
to sure as to what to do about the resistor also. I made a call to Pertronix
and was told to leave the resistor out of the system. I drove the car for
five months last summer with no ignition problem at all.

Chris Davies
67.5 1600