RE: Tow Dolly Questions

To: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>, mtyler <mtyler@hctc.net>
Subject: RE: Tow Dolly Questions
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 18:17:21 -0800 (PST)
At my local U-Haul, a trailer is only $10 more per day than a tow
dolly.  If the roadster's registration has expired, you can tow on the
trailer without fear of getting a ticket since no vehicle wheels touch
the road.  Also, you don't need to have lights on the back of your car
since they're on the back of the trailer.

=====
Adam
'70 1600 SPL311-28181
http://www.picturetrail.com/abend