Re: [Roadsters] Women and Roadsters

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Women and Roadsters
From: pjmill@sonic.net
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 10:27:32 -0700 (PDT)
In order to hopefully allay the email firestorm you guys are right on the
edge of.... ;-)

I would just add that my love is brilliant with mechanics!  She is the
go-to person in her office with folks that have cars problems.  I'm quite
sure she could tune the engine, swap out a clutch or do a brake overhaul
if she needed to!

Paul