Re: [Roadsters] Women and Roadsters

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Women and Roadsters
From: Ruth <ruth@earlydatsun.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 10:16:56 +1000
Oddly enough, Paul, I had an email written last night that I decided
not to send, about the stupid things the male members of our car club
have achieved. Little things like for example installing a diff
upside down, resulting in 5 reverse gears and one forward. And
someone's son, who, when asked to fill the car with oil did just
that. Filled it. Right up to the top of the rocker cover.

I could go on. For every ditsy female there is an equally dumb man.
But I won't.

Nice to know that some people (thanks Paul!) recognise that we now
live in the 21st century.

Ruth