Re: [Roadsters] Women and Roadsters

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Women and Roadsters
From: "SlowBoy" <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 18:14:23 -0700
I had a friend who bent his rear axle hopping a curb sideways. One day I
found myself giving his girlfriend a ride to the salvage yard for a used
axle since he had to work. At least that is what she had told me. When I
went to drop her off and go home she asked me to hang out because she was
going to change the rear axle. Neither one of the two of them have any
experience at automotive repair and he always fights with me when I tell him
to read the Chiltons manual. Apparently the night before, the two of them
got into it about who could do what in regards to repairing this truck that
had been sitting for more than a month. I watched her do it and handed her
the tool she needed when she wanted it. The only thing I had her do extra
was check the rear end fluid since she was there. When he got home I told
him his girlfriend fixed his truck by reading the Chiltons manual and that
she was a keeper. He was not happy and when he gives me a hard time about
using a Chiltons manual I remind him about who fixed his rear end.