Re: [Roadsters] Women and Roadsters

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Women and Roadsters
From: peter harrison <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 01:07:54 -0700
Sounds like she fixed his rear end in more ways than one!

> From: slowboy@cox.net> To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net> Date: Tue, 10
Jun 2008 18:14:23 -0700> Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Women and Roadsters> > I had
a friend who bent his rear axle hopping a curb sideways. One day I > found
myself giving his girlfriend a ride to the salvage yard for a used > axle
since he had to work. At least that is what she had told me. When I > went to
drop her off and go home she asked me to hang out because she was > going to
change the rear axle. Neither one of the two of them have any > experience at
automotive repair and he always fights with me when I tell him > to read the
Chiltons manual. Apparently the night before, the two of them > got into it
about who could do what in regards to repairing this truck that > had been
sitting for more than a month. I watched her do it and handed her > the tool
she needed when she wanted it. The only thing I had her do extra > was check
the rear end fluid since she was there. When he got home I told > him his
girlfriend fixed his truck by reading the Chiltons manual and that > she was a
keeper. He was not happy and when he gives me a hard time about > using a
Chiltons manual I remind him about who fixed his rear end.> > ----- Original
Message ----- > From: "Ruth" <ruth@earlydatsun.com>> > > I could go on. For
every ditsy female there is an equally dumb man.> > But I won't.> >> > Nice to
know that some people (thanks Paul!) recognise that we now> > live in the 21st
http://www.team.net/donate.html> > You are subscribed as
http://www.team.net/archive> >