fot

[Fot] Has anybody ran these new brake calipers?

Subject: [Fot] Has anybody ran these new brake calipers?
From: paulricco at att.net (Paul Ricco)
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 17:04:55 -0600
References: <CACZdCPXM-BEj2p2-P8d+acF+_hzNYN=RqGNmcHdu2y9k=p7FCg@mail.gmail.com> <5D3AFB4D-C6F8-490A-8208-12C4A604FA08@me.com> <CACZdCPVXF1T3pf3-qkioDquO2we8P-6-vdRoT471ZdWMq5J48w@mail.gmail.com> <496193370.404774.1520483083250@connect.xfinity.com> <ecca85f62de80b5889e447f64735f075@tr4racer.com> <1322324899.177432.1520525397543@connect.xfinity.com> <39824744-DEB7-48F7-94BA-343E99425A24@me.com> <1346618642.364769.1520526467307@connect.xfinity.com> <00b501d3b702$8aed9540$a0c8bfc0$@gmail.com> <141E5239-4C18-4225-AE0E-BFE10DB690DC@att.net> <CAMJWJcGaN_PTNjed3Hzaqs6vO23P72VsUFxmLgvthgLPQqOW1w@mail.gmail.com>
John,

We really enjoy running SVRA events. We feel that they do a great job.

I will tell you that at the Road America event in the Spring, that the
Wildwoods have been discouraged. There were a small group of cars in another
class that had 6 piston Wildwoods. It is my understanding that they were given
a 1 year pass and asked not to return with them in the future.

I respect SVRA for trying to take a stand on it. We do not like having too many
rules and do not want this to become a formula class the way that many other
forms of racing have gone.  However, We feel that It really puts those that
have tried adhere to the spirit of Vintage Racing at an unfair disadvantage
when someone else has gone to that extreme of a modification.

Paul

Sent from my iPhone