fot

[Fot] Has anybody ran these new brake calipers?

Subject: [Fot] Has anybody ran these new brake calipers?
From: billdentin at aol.com (Bill Dentinger)
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 11:16:21 -0500
Ahhhh,   That was "Tough Love",  Kas.

I was a vintage racer for over thirty years, and it was my experience that
while the Vintage Sanctioning Bodies all seemed to have good intentions
maintaining 'legal' race cars, they really did not have the horse power, nor
where with-all to police such matters effectively.  At one point the VSCDA came
up with an idea to get the individual Race Groups heavily involved in policing.
 There were group Captains.  Things improved for a while.  Cheaters were
exposed.  But eventually it went away.  Too much bickering.  The GAIN did not
exceed the PAIN.  No one wanted to be Captain.  The idea went away.

Bill Dentinger