fot

[Fot] Has anybody ran these new brake calipers?

Subject: [Fot] Has anybody ran these new brake calipers?
From: billdentin at aol.com (billdentin at aol.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 18:59:31 -0800
References: <CACZdCPXM-BEj2p2-P8d+acF+_hzNYN=RqGNmcHdu2y9k=p7FCg@mail.gmail.com> <5D3AFB4D-C6F8-490A-8208-12C4A604FA08@me.com> <CACZdCPVXF1T3pf3-qkioDquO2we8P-6-vdRoT471ZdWMq5J48w@mail.gmail.com> <496193370.404774.1520483083250@connect.xfinity.com> <ecca85f62de80b5889e447f64735f075@tr4racer.com> <1322324899.177432.1520525397543@connect.xfinity.com> <39824744-DEB7-48F7-94BA-343E99425A24@me.com> <1346618642.364769.1520526467307@connect.xfinity.com> <00b501d3b702$8aed9540$a0c8bfc0$@gmail.com> <141E5239-4C18-4225-AE0E-BFE10DB690DC@att.net> <CAMJWJcGaN_PTNjed3Hzaqs6vO23P72VsUFxmLgvthgLPQqOW1w@mail.gmail.com>
Good for SVRA. If I were the Vintage Grand Poo Pah, I would take a note of tire
cheaters on the False Grid, and then bring em in with a Meat Ball Flag after
one lap in the Feature Race.

Bill Dentinger

PS Three sets of tires needed.  One for qualifying...one for the feature
race...and a special set for Tech. That latter set can be experienced, but must
have a minimum tread depth.

Sent from my iPhone