RE: overheated engine

To: cookie-monster@home.com
Subject: RE: overheated engine
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 07:12:32 -0600
Mike,

Glenn's email address is mgv8glen@bellatlantic.net  .  He is out of town
until June ninth.  Give his shop a call anyway, his brother John should be
able to answer your quesions.  I know he regularly ships engines across the
country so the distance should not be a big deal.

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO USA
1970 MGB Daily Driver ~ 1967 MGB Vintage Racer ~ 1969 MGB Undergoing V8
conversion
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com/