Re: Petrol rip off

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Petrol rip off
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 21:51:22 -0500
I hear tell they're making it illegal to own firearms in those high-tax
countries too...coincidence? hmmm....No Tea Parties for you! (not that we'd
dump petrol into the river, it makes a better fire) In an old engine, of
course...ahem.;)
"They" are trying to outlaw my guns too, just because of some idiots,...and
as soon as "they" do (we're supposed to be a govt. of and by the people),
they'll start working on my MGB and then when us "revolutionary" "Yanks"
become complacent about taxes and gun laws...well...get ready to start
paying more taxes! Just MHO. I don't "need" a gun...I don't "need" a sports
car...I don't "need" a riding lawnmower or power tools.
Sorry for the "rant", it's my Scottish blood, don'tcha know.
:)
Dan - typical American
73 B