Re: Petrol rip off

To: "mg's" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Petrol rip off
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 20:16:56 -0700
Really, folks, you're just going to have to resign yourselves to giving
up lead. Period. No democratic government on earth is going to allow the
widespread emission of a substance that potentially lowers the IQs of
children. It has just taken some of them longer than others to ban it.
You can draw your own conclusions about cause and effect.

Eric Erickson had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149