Re: MG withdddrawls

To: EMPcoLWE@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG withdddrawls
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 15:19:15 EST
In a message dated 11/08/1999 2:10:56 PM Central Standard Time,
EMPcoLWE@aol.com writes:

<<    I do know that the Doctor at one of the hospitals had to inform the D.
M.
 V.  that I had suffered "brain injury," that I had been in a coma for three
 days, and that subsequently my license was suspended, not taken away.  >>

That Is not a far fetched as all may think, Eric.  IF memory serves me
correctly it is part and parcel a take from the Uniform Motor Vehicle Code.

One needs to remember that driving is a PRIVLEGE and not a RIGHT.
(altho, I know for a fact that there are a LOT of Chicago citizens who would
dispute it<BG> er, or should that be <BF>??).

Cheers.........

         Ed