Re: MG withdddrawls

To: JustBrits@AOL.COM, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG withdddrawls
From: Michael Jose <mwjose@u.arizona.edu>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 19:25:21 -0700
Believe it or not, I actually heard that an Arizona court ruled that because
there is no real mass transit here, driving a motor vehicle was ruled to be a
sort of right.
Indicates the sentiments of drivers in these parts, and my great fear every time
I take to the roads.
For those of you suffering from withdrawal- I hadn't driven my B since I came to
college, because it was not starting (improper ground fried the ignition switch
harness)  I had to fix it to get it over to the shop for new exhaust (I have no
welding equipment) and I got to drive my car!!!!!!! AZ highways are big and fast
like LA ones, but without all the other cars: very fun with the 60 mph curves,
even if the car isn't running so hot.
See you guys around, hopefully get Lucas back soon.
mike jose