Re: Moss Motors?? what about Roadster Factory!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Moss Motors?? what about Roadster Factory!
From: Michael Jose <mwjose@u.arizona.edu>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 10:21:08 -0700

Tab Julius wrote:

> To process a credit card refund, the company posts a refund instead of a
> charge.  It takes no more time to get on your statement than a regular
> charge does.

When I worked at Circle K (Kwik-E-Mart type place for those who don't know, a
division of Tosco, which owns everything), we used to refund credit cards
IMMEDIATELY!  Now if some slack-jawed, pierced, blank-eyed gas station clerk can
refund a credit card, I should hope a major parts house could.
Credit card refunds should be able to happen while you are on the phone, in this
day of computers and whatnot.  Call your card company and get it fixed, because
the parts house doesnt' seem interested.
Mike Jose