Re: Moss Motors?? what about Roadster Factory!

To: "Gordon Bird" <gobird@vbe.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Moss Motors?? what about Roadster Factory!
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 08:50:51 -0000
I also find that MG parts are usually considerably cheaper than parts for
modern cars, but there is a huge range in quality and price.  I find the big
outfits may have the better quality, but they are also the most expensive by
far.  Smaller outfits, on the other hand, are cheaper but often sell junk.
By a process of elimination I now use two local people who generally sell
good quality - OE if they can get it - at good prices, and they always tell
me whether it is OE or not.

PaulH.