Re: Moss Motors?? what about Roadster Factory!

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Subject: Re: Moss Motors?? what about Roadster Factory!
From: Linda Gaubert <efg2@home.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 14:09:26 -0500
What is frightening to me in this "you are in line" scenario is that the
most likely reason is that they do not have the cash to cover the
deduction which will hit their bank account when the process the
transaction.  Coupled with the constant whining about costs and begging
for capital, as well as stories about ridiculous lead times for delivery
on sale items, my financial management background smells a serious cash
flow problem.  If I could not touch it and carry it out the door with
me, I would be wary!!!!!!!

Ed Gaubert
70 MGB
73 MGBGT