Re: poor start

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: poor start
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 13:08:44 -0500
I located a light staying on in my trunk by disconnecting the ground from the
battery with the key out of ignition and all known electicals off.  I used my
multimeter and bridged the ground on the battery to the cable.  If you see a
current,  then there's a leak somewhere.  If there's no leak,  the needle
shouldn't move above zero.

Michael

Wow,  I'm actually learning enough to start adding to the lists, rather than
subtracting....  ;-)

'78 RB Midget
'87 PB 300ZX