Re: Spitfire Diff. Noise Question

To: Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spitfire Diff. Noise Question
From: SpitfireKP@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 20:21:58 EST
I have a similar problem, and I am also unsure whether it is a normal noise,
or if somehting is wrong. The car has always had the noise, at least since I
have had it, and it is just a moderately loud whining whenever the I put my
foot on the gas. I at one time had a bad u joint, which was more of a wumpa
wumpa wumpa noise, but that was fixed. I was just wondering if it is normal.
It is not that big of a deal, but it does make up most of the cacophony in my
car whenever the top is up. Thanks

Kris Powell