Re: Clutch Bleeding -Reply -Reply

To: carbuff@nac.net
Subject: Re: Clutch Bleeding -Reply -Reply
From: KEVIN EDDINS <eddinsk@NRISO.NOLA.NAVY.MIL>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 11:37:30 -0600
Yeah, I'm following the rule.  But brake fluid is starting to get expensive!
Every time I pour out another cup of fluid, I think long and hard about
pouring it back into the MC.  It is so clean and clear.

Thanks for the warning,

Kevin

>>> Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net> 01/21/99 09:56am >>>
PS, one thing I have not seen mentioned in the brake bleeding threads
recently ,is that you are NEVER supposed to re-use brake fluid after it
has
been pumped through the system, as with repeated bleeding.  (I know
the
temptation is there when you just need 'a little more'.)

Is everyone following this rule?