Re: Clutch Bleeding -Reply

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch Bleeding -Reply
From: GatesDavid@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 13:11:36 EST
Thanks Kevin and Atwell,

Yes, I am not reusing the fluid.  I have heard the same thing.  I just pump it
into a 2 liter coke bottle and there it stays.

I was hoping someone would say "of course you need to bench bleed it".  Now it
looks like I'm down to bleed some more just to be sure and failing that get
new cylinders.  I think I will start with a new master, the slave is in pretty
good shape.

thanks for the help
David Gates