Re: a few questions

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: a few questions
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 21:51:58 -0400
Chris Pappathopoulos wrote:

3. What is the best primer to use on the floorboards? I think I've read
   that PQR-15 or something like that is very good. Who makes this?

Chris, I took all the undercoating off my the bottoms of my floorboards
and painted with POR-15.  If you are looking for some info on POR-15,
check out either of my web pages (below) under the tech/restoration
sections.  I have a POR-15 FAQ, based on the restoration of my 75 Bricklin.
I didn't start using POR-15 until after I finished my Morgan.  But I've
used it extensively on my Spitfire and Bricklin.

John

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

Morgan: www.team.net/www/morgan     Bricklin: webus80.wang.com/BI