RE: Clicking wheels / good news

To: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>, Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>,
Subject: RE: Clicking wheels / good news
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 09:52:05 -0400
Another thought here...I have seen the flange/yoke holes deformed by a worn
u-joint rattling around in there too long (Damn that PO) before being
replaced.  So the flange/yoke hole may be misshapen somehow.  You need to
carefully inspect the whole assembly, and likely will need to remove it from
the car.  Do this after you have ruled out other 'obvious' possibilities.

Terrence Banbury